Be trendy and kick off the school year in style with tons of killer #OOTD inspiration. It’s a little hard especially during these stages when your fashion choices are no exception. Some outfits will look baby-ish and some outfits will look so mature on you. These super cute outfit ideas will make getting dressed easy.
Check it below 👇👇👇👇👇
A black skirt is perfect for school partnered with white tank top (if you don’t want to show too much skin, light colored bomber jacket is suitable).
Denim on Denim
Be classy with denim distressed jeans and white sneakers.
Wear a crop fitted white shirt and cover it up with black jumper shorts. You can wear either a pair of sneakers of heeled sandals (not too high though, 1-3 inches is enough).
Some teen’s favorite color is either pink or pastel color. If you want to look clean & classy this outfit is perfect.
The “Cool Kid” Look
Style your black skinny jeans with a white classic jersey top then layer over a wind-coat to keep you warm from during the cold days. Finish off the look with comfy canvas shoes, a watch and choker.
The Good Student
A white long-sleeved button down shirt tucked-in with high-waist A-line Zipper Denim Skirt and voila you have a stylish-nerdy look.
Half-tucked your chained t-shirt under the Classic Ultra Destroyed Jeans then layer over Patches Light Denim Jacket.
Black & White
Show off your Nirvana cropped shirt and partner it with petite black jeans and a pair of sneakers because nothing goes wrong with black pants and white tee.
Obviously you can’t wear this kind of ripped jeans to school (as well as the other distressed pants above), but what we really want to point out is this comfortable-looking knitted cardigan. It can go with anything, especially when it’s in neutral colors. Simply layer it over whatever top you decide to wear for the day then you’re good to go.
It’s important that while being stylish you’re learning to save money. You don’t always need new clothes, you can recycle your old ones and came up with new style. Read my tips below:
- You can easily swap clothes with your siblings. It would be interesting to share different styles and similar styles.
- If you’re heading to consignment stores, it might require a lot of searching. Don’t be afraid of getting your hands dirty. If you’re not that well-off, these are the perfect place to go shopping. It’s a fraction of the price you’d pay at the mall. Also, you can sell your old stuff and get money out of it. Go kill two birds with one stone.
- It’s the perfect time to experiment your style. Know what works with your body shape and type. Sometimes getting on the on-trend bandwagon would give you so much unwanted attention but can also be liberating. If you like that, wear it.
- Find inspiration from fashion websites, magazines, even celebrities.
- Know when to wear an outfit and where to wear it. Don’t wear a party outfit to school. Same goes with pajamas and ratty shirts.
- Don’t be afraid of shopping at vintage and thrift stores. There are a lot of treasure pieces in there. Seriously. You can even save lots of money.
- Whatever makes you comfortable to wear, WEAR IT! Confidence will do the other works.
What outfit/s catches your attention the most? Comment it below!! ⬇⬇⬇
P.S. If you’re planning to buy items from this style they are all available on ZALORA
Use my code: ZBAP51T8 for 15% discount